How To Vote:
1) Fill in the voter registration information and click "Vote" to begin.
After you have registered, you will be taken to the voting page. Select
a section and vote in whatever categories you choose by typing in the
business name and town.
3) For your nomination to be counted, you MUST include location of business. Ex: Business A, New Haven
the "Submit and Continue" button to submit your votes and move to the
next section. Once you click this button, you can no longer go back, so
make sure you are satisfied with your selections.4) When you are done voting, hit the "Finalize Ballot" button. This will complete the voting process.
1) You must vote in at least 10 categories.
2) Don't vote for a business in a category where it doesn't apply.
For example, don't vote for a restaurant in "Best Dentist." This will
be considered ballot stuffing and your votes won't be counted.
"Local Favorites" sections are only for businesses located within that
specific town or region. For example, please don't vote for a Milford
bar in "Local Favorites - Guilford."
4) Online voting ends at 11:59pm EST on March 31, 2017.
5) One ballot per email.
campaigning for Best Of honors is fair game, inducing your fans or
patrons to vote through anything that might be constructed as a payoff
could result in your disqualification. Asking for votes: fine. Giving
someone ANYTHING in exchange for their vote: not fine, as it taints the
7) If it looks like any company is stuffing the ballots we toss that company's entries and disqualify them from consideration.